Cowes Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into Cowes
Located on Phillip Island, Cowes is a popular tourist destination in Victoria, Australia. Here are the instructions to travel to Cowes:
If you are traveling from Melbourne, follow these steps:
- Get on the West Gate Fwy/State Route 43 from Flinders St and Wurundjeri Way.
- Continue on the West Gate Fwy/State Route 43. Take M1 to Narre Warren-Cranbourne Rd/C404 in Clyde North. Take the Narre Warren-Cranbourne Rd exit from M1.
- Follow Narre Warren-Cranbourne Rd/C404, Thompsons Rd/C780, and South Gippsland Hwy/M420 to Phillip Island Rd/C420 in Cranbourne South.
- Follow Phillip Island Rd/C420 and The Esplanade to get to Cowes.
By Public Transportation
If you prefer public transportation, here's how you can reach Cowes:
- Take a train from Melbourne's Flinders Street Station to Dandenong Station.
- From Dandenong Station, transfer to a bus or taxi to reach Koo Wee Rup. You can enquire at the station for the appropriate bus routes.
- From Koo Wee Rup, catch the 695 bus towards Cowes, which will take you directly to your destination in Cowes on Phillip Island.
With these transport options available, you can easily travel to Cowes and explore the beautiful attractions and stunning coastal scenery that the area offers.
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for Cowes locals and Victoria visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.cowes.phillipisland.guide we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..