Cowes Local Services
Cowes ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Cowes site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Cowes Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Cowes When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Cowes Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Cowes Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Cowes ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Cowes and a Place to Meet
The cowes.phillipisland.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Cowes
Cowes is a small town situated in the stunning Phillip Island in Victoria, Australia. Here are some fascinating facts about this charming place:
1. Cowes is named after the English town of the same name on the Isle of Wight.
2. The town is located on the northern shore of Phillip Island and is the main commercial hub of the island.
3. Cowes has a population of approximately 4,000 people, which swells during peak holiday seasons.
4. Cowes is home to the biennial Cowes Classic wooden boat festival, a popular event that attracts visitors from across Australia.
5. Phillip Island is famous for its wildlife, and Cowes is a great starting point for visitors to experience the penguins, seals, and koalas that are native to the island.
6. The main beach in Cowes is the family-friendly Cowes Beach, which is popular for swimming, fishing, and sunbathing.
7. The town has a rich maritime history, which is celebrated in the town's Maritime Museum.
8. Cowes is a popular destination for water sports enthusiasts, with windsurfing, kiteboarding, and sailing all possible in the area.
9. The town is home to a number of restaurants, cafes, and bars, offering a range of cuisines and experiences.
10. Cowes is easily accessible from Melbourne, with a scenic two-hour drive through some of Victoria's most beautiful countryside.