Cowes Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in Cowes Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing cowes.phillipisland.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Cowes for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in Cowes?
Galleries, museums, and historical venues are all great destinations for those interested in learning more about the past and present of Cowes in Victoria, Australia. The following article will categorize, list, and describe each site, including location details.
1. Island Art Group Gallery - This gallery features works from artists living in Phillip Island and beyond. It is located near the Cowes beach and is open from 10 am to 5 pm daily.
2. Purple Hen Winery - In addition to its renowned wines, Purple Hen Winery also has a gallery showcasing works from local artists. The winery is located about 10 minutes away from Cowes in Rhyll.
3. Bay of Islands Coastal Park - This park is home to several walking trails, and there are several art installations that visitors can view along the way.
1. Phillip Island Historical Society Museum - This museum is located in the heart of Cowes and provides an in-depth look at the history of Phillip Island. It is open from 1 pm to 4 pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
2. National Vietnam Veterans Museum - Located 20 minutes away from Cowes in Newhaven, this museum provides insights into the lives of those who served in the Vietnam War. It is open from 10 am to 5 pm daily.
3. Churchill Island Heritage Farm - This farm, located 10 minutes away from Cowes, provides a glimpse into the agricultural history of the region. The farm is open from 10 am to 2:30 pm daily.
1. Herring Island Environmental Sculpture Park - This park, located 30 minutes away from Cowes in Melbourne, is home to several art installations that celebrate the natural beauty of the region.
2. Cape Woolamai State Faunal Reserve - This reserve is located about 20 minutes away from Cowes and is home to an array of native wildlife. It is an ideal destination for those interested in the natural history of the region.
3. The Nobbies - This stunning rocky outcrop is located about 10 minutes away from Cowes. Visitors can walk along the boardwalk and take in the beautiful views of the surrounding coastline.
there are plenty of galleries, museums, and historical venues in and around Cowes that offer something for everyone. From art galleries to historical farms and wildlife reserves, visitors can learn about the region's past and present while enjoying its natural beauty. Make sure to include these destinations in your itinerary the next time you visit Cowes.
Cowes Galleries and Museums Articles